|<<<Back to Pouch Machines Menu
CMD 760SSHB Medical Combination Machine for Chevron Pouches with Shaped Seals and Header Bags
Manufacture Chevron peel pouches or header bags on the same flexible system!
In chevron peel pouch configuration, the machine will process two webs of material, producing pouches in a one-up configuration, or in multiple lanes across the width of the machine.
In medical header bag configuration, the machine will process two main webs of poly material and one web of Tyvek®, for high-quality header bags in a variety of sizes An integrated slit and divert station on the bottom material unwind station is used to enable the machine to produce the smaller header bags two-across.
SHAPED SEAL POUCH SYSTEM FEATURES
- A variety of pouch sizes can be produced, in single lane or multiple-lane configuration.
- Two-roll servo-driven unwind system, with integrated slit and divert station for producing 2-up header bags.
- Single 3rd roll unwind and insertion station for Tyvek® header material.
- Saw-tooth style punching system, for producing Chevron pouches with Thumb-Notch opening feature.
- Three individually-servo-actuated drawroll sections for precise tension control through each sealing section.
- CMD Rapid-Change tool-less seal dies are integrated throughout the sealing areas of the machine. Rubber and metal dies can be replaced in just minutes.
- Features CMD Intelligent-Sealing Technology on longitudinal, platen and cross sealers. Temperature, pressure and seal-time are monitored and controlled in a closed-loop configuration by a Rexroth controls system. The operator can change any sealing parameter through the HMI while the machine is running.
- All sealing data is collected throughout the production run, and can be uploaded to a computer for statistical analysis.
- Sealing pressure is carefully monitored by the system, and can be set up to automatically correct itself in the event that the sealing rubber were to degrade and cause a decline in sealing pressure, or if the user were to replace the rubber with a different thickness.
- The pneumatic-actuated chilled cooling bar utilizes the same motion technology as the servo-actuated sealers, but uses a single air cylinder instead of a servo-motor. This low-maintenance , low-cost design offers years of trouble-free service.
- Lower chill bar is mounted on air bladders, allowing the bar to retract for easy thread-up.
- Rotary-driven shear knife, for slitting two lanes of pouches.
- Servo-actuated downstroke-style cut-off knife.
- Servo-actuated indexing take-off conveyor.
- Shingle or discrete stacks.
- Pneumatic-actuated stacking gate with fully-adjustable stack guides.
- The entire perimeter of the main machine is protected with light-curtain guarding.
- All tooling is adjustable from outside the light-curtain protection.
- Easy-to-remove guarding for quick maintenance access.