Enhance Pouch Converting Efficiency with Flexible Auxiliary Equipment
Improve your process for converting pouches by including efficient handling and collection of materials. CMD offers an efficient, stand-alone trim winder and several styles of pouch stackers that will provide an excellent return on investment by adding significant efficiency to your converting process.
Efficiently collect trim waste without interrupting production. This flexible, stand-alone unit is compact and easily integrated with pouch or bag converting equipment. A wide variety of films and laminates can be collected and wound.
• Motorized winding spindle
• Driven shaft winds up trim material
• Collapsible spindle design allows for easy removal of finished roll
• Removable clamp to release roll from spindle
Transverse Trim-Guide Shuttle
• Motorized shuttle evenly distributes the trim across the full roll width
• Automatic direction shifting at end of travel
• Endpoints of transverse motion are adjustable
• Three loop dancer to maintain tension on trim and control speed of the winding spindle
• Position monitored by sensor
• Trim directed from machine to dancer through adjustable height roller.
• 20 FPM (6 mpm) to 200 FPM (60 mpm)
Process Specifications and Technical Features
• Winds a single trim strip 0.25 to 2 inch (6 to 51 mm) wide.
• Final roll width is 12 inches (305 mm)
• Maximum roll diameter is 13 inches (330 mm)
• Adjustable height roller to 72 inches (1830 mm)
• 30” wide X 22.31” deep X 30.5” high
Several pouch stackers have been developed by our European technical team at CMD-flex4.
• Stand-alone system or can attach to a pouch or bag machines
• Simple and reliable stacking supports efficient packing, there no need to slow down the pouch machine and fewer stops means less scrap
• Stack a variety of sizes of bags and pouches
(*stack height is dependent on pouch size and style)
|Large Format Stacker for Side-Gusseted Bags|
• Stand -alone system or attach to any pouch machine
|Stacker for Small Pouches and Bags|
Compact and Flexible
• One to four lane production• 600 mm wide
Enjoy exceptional sales and technical service support from our team of experienced technicians and international sales and service representatives. Contact CMD today for more information: 844-989-1025 or +1 920-730-6888 or [email protected].
Leave a Reply