The Technology You Need in a Space-Saving System You’ll Love
All-in-one system for bag making and winding
Bottom Sealed Bag Machine and Winder
The CMD 864 Global Bag Machine and Winder is an economical, compact, high-output system for making bottom-sealed bags on a roll. Efficiently convert popular bottom sealed bags using patented technology with a cost and space-saving design. The system can be configured to run in-line with extrusion or out-of-line using parent rolls of poly tubing.
Manufacture bottom-sealed, side-sealed or star-sealed bags for a variety of industrial and retail purposes, including but not limited to:
* when configured with CMD 0229 rotary Die Cut System
The efficient sealing drum design features adjustments for bag size and seal settings while operating. The design allows for smooth adjustments, which are easily made from the operator touch screen.
Related equipment: the 1320GBM is a wider version of the bag machine portion of this rolled bottom seal bag machine and winder. Read More here.
MODEL CMD 864 FEATURES
- Efficient production speeds of 450 fpm (138 mpm)
- CE compliant, metric design
- Centralized touch screen with easy-to-use icons
- For in-line or out-of-line applications
- Sized to fit in standard shipping container
- Saves floor space
- Optional bander/roll labeler