What Does Good Service Mean To You?
At CMD, we believe that great support goes hand-in-hand with having a great partnership with your OEM. Our customers’ success is our top priority, and our support expands across all platforms – digital, in person, phone, online, and new remote tools and technology.
The CMD Service Hotline is specifically designed to provide the fastest, most efficient service response to our customers worldwide.
We continuously examine and improve our after-sale support, to cover all the bases and surround you the technical and consultative backing to ensure success with your equipment.
- A substantial bench of experienced engineers and technicians with the skillset to continually innovate and offer new solutions.
- Continuous technical support for your equipment that enhances efficiency, profitability, and the useful life of your asset, including:
- Expert installation services
- Smart training programs that efficiently transfer knowledge for faster operator competency
- Process optimization services and data-driven solutions for exceptional process stability
- Dedicated and experienced parts professionals for reliable and quick parts service
Superior After Sale Support ~ Service Responsiveness
As part of our continuous improvement process, CMD again recently surveyed customers to get feedback on our overall satisfaction levels, including service responsiveness – which, according to the survey results, ranks very high in importance to manufacturers. More than 80% of respondents reported that their CMD Technical Services Representative is knowledgeable and has a solid understanding of their business and their needs; responds to them with a sense of urgency and follows up with them regularly and consistently; and that they enjoyed doing business with their CMD representative.
We thank you who completed the survey and gave us feedback to help in our
continuous improvement efforts. In the words of one of our respondents,
you can count on CMD to Listen, Act and Respond!
Leave a Reply