Be Heard. Be Empowered. Belong.
If you enjoy the technical world of equipment, programming, automation, process improvement and invention, you’ll want to consider CMD – where employees are recognized for the important value they bring to our customers.
CMD is focused on flexible work schedules that meet your lifestyle needs. Our people enjoy interesting, challenging work in modern, well-equipped facilities. There are no shutdowns, and we provide a clean, safe working environment along with an air conditioned production floor.
We offer great pay and excellent benefits, including safety shoe/safety glasses reimbursement, tool allowance, and tuition reimbursement! Experience the pride of building the world’s best equipment and enjoy a positive work environment where you are appreciated!
CMD is a technology-driven innovator of plastic converting machinery and automation for manufacturing plastic bags, pouches and specialty converted products and also a growing supplier of compressed natural gas (CNG) refueling systems.
CMD is a privately owned, financially stable company started in 1980 with a 145,000 sq. ft. campus in Appleton, Wisconsin. We’re a strong local employer of approximately 200 associates who are integral to our growth and success.
We invite you to call us at 1-920-730-6888 or toll free at 1-844-989-1025 to arrange a visit and tour our facilities, meet our people and learn why we have been certified as a Gold Level Employee Friendly Workplace!
Resumes and applications for job openings at CMD must be submitted electronically, via the CMD Website or other job sites on which CMD posts its positions. Open positions may be posted on other job sites at CMD’s discretion.
1. Application and resumes will be accepted electronically for open and posted positions only. Unsolicited applications/resumes will not be retained or considered.
2. All applicants must apply for a specific open position. Applications/resumes which are unsolicited and do not specify a specific open position will not be retained or considered.
3. A listing of open positions will be available on our website, supplied to all state job agencies and/or local departments of workforce development and can be provided upon request.
4. Although an applicant may submit a resume along with their application, the application form must be completed in its entirety for consideration. Only applicants who complete an application will be considered. All candidates who receive telephone interviews and/or in-person interviews are required to fully complete the employment application to receive full consideration for the position.
5. Applications may remain active for the duration of a posting or 180 days, whichever occurs first. Applicants will be required to apply or re-apply for each specific posted job opening.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for administering this policy, surveying/logging/tracking applicants, and responding to individuals regarding CMD Company’s employment opportunities.
- Group Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan
- 10 company paid holidays annually
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Flex Time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tool Allowance
- Safety Incentive Program
- Wellness Program
CMD: Customer Culture of Greatness
At CMD, employees are recognized for the important value they bring to our customers. Our team gets along well and enjoys having their voice heard. Regular continuous improvement and team-building exercises keep the culture and environment fun and productive. Nice people, and great pay and benefits and a relaxed atmosphere results in CMD having very low turnover, so you get to know your coworkers – who often become your friends!
CMD welcomes students to learn, grow, and make career choices. We offer flexible 2nd and 3rd shift options and a generous tuition reimbursement plan.
Likewise, CMD honors and values the experience of military veterans. We enjoy working with those who have previously served.
CMD is proud to be the employer for many of military veterans, who are important contributors to our success. President Ricardo Abud has signed a pledge to employ military, and takes seriously our commitment to stand by our service members, “We are fortunate to have the honor to hire veterans and have many on our staff. We support all they do to protect our communities and welcome our employees back when they return from service.”
Students and military personnel interested in employment at CMD should contact human resources at [email protected]