New Reduced-Footprint Design
Substantial material savings,
Exceptional capability and performance!
The Model 760-SUP unwinds, folds and gussets a primary web of material, producing 2-side-seal, 3-side-seal, bottom gusseted and Doyen pouches for packaging applications of all types – from liquid to pet food, motor oil to detergents. All pouches can be produced with or without zipper closure.
CMD Model 760-SUP features:
- 12-feet less machine length
- 20-feet less material requirement for thread-up
- Step-in frame with cross-tool modules
- Enhanced process access
- Tool-less die change and TeflonTM advance
- Individual Servo-Sealing with Intelligent Sealing Technology
- Centralized touch screen control
- Easy-Adjust auxiliary components
- High-capacity unwind accommodates 1-meter (40”) outer diameter rolls for enhanced efficiency
- Advanced tension-control technology
- Option to run inserted gusset